Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Journey starts over.

Here we go, again.  On The mothering and homeschool journey.  My oldest daughter has started college this year, after graduating from homeschool.  She seems very prepared and seems to be having no problems with her classes.  We homeschooled through A.C.E for the most part.  This program was easy for me and daughter her as she got older to work on her own, set goals and to complete her work on time.  It gave her all the info she needed to be able to keep up in college and not just keep up but excel.
 I was a single mom for 12 years, I homeschooled and did what I could to raise my oldest daughter.  I then got married when she was 12, to my wonderful husband who stood by me in the decision to homeschool and be a stay home mom and wife.  Now after 5 years we have 2 more little ones, and our homeschooling journey is about to restart.  It was at first a daunting and somewhat scary thought ot me, that I Would have to do it all over again.   I then see the school system and the thought of putting them in school and hate it.

Now the journey is starting over.  My three year old has started school.  We played around with just a few little workbooks but it does not seem to be enough so our A.C.E journey is about to start over in a few weeks.
I am also on a journey to get more organised.  For me this could be a big one.  I will share on here and our facebook page the journey and any tips we may come across.  I am certainly not the most organized person, however I believe that it is important and will help me be a better mom and wife.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Herronsnest

No comments:

Post a Comment